!-- Begin Web-Stat code 2.0 http -->
More Crocus
4:51 AM | Author: munib





I'm bogged down processing images, and these (it was taken 4/19) have already faded, but had put on a good show.

Mar. 27th, 2006

Mar. 11th, 2006

06:57 pm - More Crocus


I'm very glad my mother reminded me to plant bulbs, because it's satisfying to watch these open.

I'm still speculating about whether I was just insane when I planted these, if they got dug up and moved on me, or if they aren't the ones I planted at all. They're scattered directly under a shrub, when I think I planted mine in clumps, in otherwise bare patches nearby. It does look like the picture on the website, though.


|
This entry was posted on 4:51 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: