!-- Begin Web-Stat code 2.0 http -->
Hobbies,
6:56 AM | Author: munib


Hobbies,


Photo Example












It is universal truth that everybody has different kinds of hobbies. I like reading different kinds of books like novels, which is written covering the social circumstances. In addition, I really like to help to the people, who do not have an opportunity to go to the school, especially girls. I like to teach to the nice things to a person, which I know. Similarly, I want to complete the things that I start to do. I like also travelling, I have visited almost all major parts of Nepal including Gorkha, Pokhara, Biratnagar, Dharan, Dhankuta, etc. Now, I am traveling some European countries. Apart from that l like making new friends from the different country and want to know about their lifestyle and the environment of their places. In addition, my most favourite hobby is collecting quotation. You can see daily updated quotes in this site as well.


|
This entry was posted on 6:56 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: